Sunday, April 7, 2013

April 4 - 2013

Wow.
Just wow.
It hass been what.. 6 months since I last blogged.
O-M-G.
Ok, so lots have been happening..
NO I am not pregnant! (sorry mom)
Buts, I gots a job!
I work full time at a daycare/preschool.
Jalen goes to the preschool.
I am the head teacher in the infant room.
I love it.
I love the peeps I work with.
I miss having all day long with Jalen.
But he loves his teachers.
He loves having friends to run around with and play.
He loves the structure, story time, art time and does amazing at nap time.
Its totally worth it.
I am missing Hawaii.
Ok, not the traffic, but the beaches.
I want to go back to Kauai.
I want to be super tan again.
Even my water baby is white.
No more coppertone butt for him!

Anywhos.

So we have been busy these past 6 months. 
The walls have been painted in our house.
Curtains have started getting hung up!
Jalen is now in a twin size bed(fyi he loves the big boy bed!!)
Jalen loves CARS. 
We watch Cars or Cars2 at least 20-million times a week.

Jalen is still such a snuggler and love bug.
He is still very attached to his binky.

We are going to Disneyland in t-minus 8 days!
Bringing Jalen along!

We have taken many road trips to Reno, Virginia City, San Francisco, Lake Tahoe and anywhere else we feel like going!
Its really nice being back in our home.
Making it a home, making many memories.
Finally got grass in our backyard.
Plus many more little projects we are working on!

Well ok, enough jabbering.
Here are some currant pictures! :) 

 Happy Easter 2013
 All ready for picture day! 2/27/2013
 Someone loves ice cream!


2 comments:

  1. jalen needs a puppy ;) glad you are back on the blogging world! missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are back to blogging! where are you working?

    ReplyDelete